Last night I couldn't get my photos uploaded before I went to bed, so I just started them and got up at 2:00 am to get them posted! This evening, they seem to be working better, so I hope to get this done tonight.
Today we made another drive through the Badlands all the way to the end and back. I got more photos of the bighorn sheep, prairie dogs, and burrowing owls. We came back to the camper for lunch and to look at maps and try and decide what roads to take next. We're going to head down to Colorado and hope to find a campground near the Rocky Mountain National Park.
We then drove back to the north entrance of the Badlands and watched as a storm approached. We drove back in heavy rain, and now the campground has lots of standing water again!
 |
| Pink and yellow layers |
 |
| We never saw one! |
 |
| Common sunflowers: not as big as the cultivated ones |
 |
| Is that a comfortable place for a rest?! |
 |
| That is what's down below those sheep! |
 |
| Someone gave him a piece of bread...NOT allowed! |
 |
| Family of burrowing owls peeking out |
 |
| He flew across the road and posed for me! |
 |
| Nice view out our windows! |
 |
| Storm approaching |
No comments:
Post a Comment