We left the Badlands and headed south, with Colorado as our next destination. We took the route through Custer State Park and then the town of Custer. As we crossed into Wyoming, I was without cell service for long periods of time. When I got connected again, we stopped at a rest stop so I could make some reservations for the next few nights.
The Rocky Mountain National Park is too long a drive for one day, so now we have stopped at a campground near I-25 in Wyoming.
We watched some scary-looking storm clouds all around us, and I stood out there for a long time, trying to catch a photo of a lightning bolt! I finally got a few.
 |
| Last view of the Badlands |
 |
| Deer in Custer SP |
 |
| Downtown Custer |
 |
| We saw LONG trains hauling coal. |
No comments:
Post a Comment