We've been warned that there will be lots of noise around here, and we can already hear people setting off fireworks. There are NO regulations on fireworks sales here, and lots are made by the local Indians. I hope the dogs won't be too scared. They are going with us into town.
![]() |
| Our campsite here |
![]() |
| View out of the front window. We put a plush throw on the dash since when we're parked since the boys like to sit there. |
![]() |
| I found a beautiful basil plant in the grocery store! I'll keep some and give the rest to Yuka. |
![]() |
| Pearl took a big bath! She and Spike bathe several times a day...every time I change their water. I keep plastic on three sides of their cages since they splatter water everywhere. |




No comments:
Post a Comment