This entry will be hard since I had to sort through the 176 pictures I took today! I took almost all of them through the motorhome window while Tommie was driving. It's really tricky getting a picture composed and focused, trying to eliminate window glare, and snap it between bumps in the road.
We had extremely high winds in Cody last night, and one fairly large limb scraped the side of the motorhome as it came down.
When we got to Yellowstone, we were stopped twice by herds of buffalo on the road. I got a great video of some walking by our car, but can't upload it on this slow wifi.
 |
The limb that scraped our RV.
We heard on the news that there were 50-100 mph winds in Wyoming last night! |
 |
| Lots of weird rock formations between Cody and Yellowstone. |
 |
| I just kept taking rock pictures! |
 |
| Mountains in Yellowstone |
 |
| Waterfall beside the road |
 |
| Lots of spikes from the trees that were killed in one of the big fires. |
 |
| More dead tree spikes in front of Yellowstone Lake |
 |
| One-way traffic through construction in Yellowstone |
 |
| Yellowstone River |
 |
I took this from my seat in the RV.
Can you tell how steep the drop-off is? Yikes! |
 |
| Traffic jam #1 in Yellowstone |
 |
| Interior of Old Faithful Inn |
 |
| This probably doesn't need a caption! |
 |
Traffic jam #2
There were lots of cute babies with this group!
I could have reached out and touched them as they walked by the car. |
 |
| Our campsite at Rocky Mountain RV Park |
No comments:
Post a Comment