Friday, July 17, 2015

Nothing to report!

Would you believe took I only ONE picture today....and it was with my phone!

We spent a relaxing day with Pat & Kirk, both on the Air Venture grounds, and in the town of Oshkosh.  First we rode our bikes over to buy our weekly passes, and then we road around in the places where they allow bicycles.  We stopped for a while and talked to a very interesting older man who had some great stories to tell.  While we were there, a B52 arrived, and I grabbed a phone picture from a distance.

After lunch, we rode into town together since we always have to check out the huge Fleet Farm store.  We also did some grocery shopping at several stores, and then just sat around the campground and talked.

Tomorrow, I have to go into town and do some laundry, but after that will probably go into the Air Venture display area, so I should have some pictures to show from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment