We rode our bikes into the field and then rode the tram down to the warbird area. We wanted to get there before it got too hot, but it was still blazing! I got some pictures and some videos when some of them fired the engines. I won't try and upload a video from here.....it's hard enough just to get a still image loaded! I have to come down to the campground office to get a signal that will work, and it is still slow.
After we had as much sun as we could stand, we went through the Innovations area. We saw a 3D printer in action and a wakeboard/skateboard thing that someone is supposed to ride behind an airplane!
 |
| Row of P-51 Mustangs |
 |
| Rear end of a corsair |
 |
Curtiss SB2C helldiver dive bomber.
We were told this is the only one left that's flying. |
 |
| 3D printer |
 |
| Who would fly on that?!! |
 |
| RV's flying in formation |
No comments:
Post a Comment