Thursday, July 28, 2016

Rainy day

We spent most of the day inside while it drizzled.  It cooled off a lot, and I'm wearing a sweatshirt!  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out where we'll go next and looking up campgrounds.  I made a couple of reservations, but still don't know where we'll be next weekend.

We are going to go to the northwest part of Wisconsin on Lake Superior, and some into Minnesota, but aren't sure about driving all the way to North Dakota.  We had thought about the Teddy Roosevelt National Park, but it's a long drive, and most of the places to go in the park take an off-road vehicle.

Baxter had a hard day.  Whenever it quit raining, I took him outside for some frisbee, and the little boy in the next camper kept asking if he could come out and play ball.  Baxter makes friends wherever he goes!

This is one tired puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment