We rode our bikes to the bike lot and walked into the convention grounds. The first production Honda Jet had just arrived and it was on display. They also had a demonstration of Honda's ASIMO humanoid robot in their pavilion. It's amazing what he can do!
Then, we walked through the hangar display areas to pick up the "free stuff"!
(I got a connection in the afternoon, so am posting this much now. More later today!)
Well, Internet just keeps getting worse, so my posts may be limited for a while. It's 10PM and I'm going to try and add a couple of pictures.
They are cramming more and more campers into this lot. I just hope their power holds out! If it gets hot and we all run A/C, we may have trouble.
1:00AM.....Wow! I can get great Internet in the middle of the night!
![]() |
| FLS Microjet |
![]() |
| Honda's first production jet (Manufactured in Greensboro!) |
![]() |
| Asimo The campground is filling up. Here's my squirrel at night after his solar charge! (His head doesn't show up unless I shine a flashlight on it) |






No comments:
Post a Comment