Sunday, July 23, 2017

Getting ready for the show

I haven't posted for a couple of days since there wasn't much to tell.  We haven't done much except shop some and talk to our friends and neighbors.  Yesterday, we went to the Fleet Farm store here, which is like an overgrown Tractor Supply.  It's a massive store which sells everything from snack food to clothing to pet supplies, farm supplies, garden supplies, hardware and sporting goods.  We also checked out a few yard sales and thrift stores.

Yesterday afternoon, we rode our bikes to the show area and took the trams through it from one end to the other.  There's still a lot of setup going on. I didn't think about taking my camera so only took a few phone pictures.

Today, we went back on the trams, and there's even more activity and lots more airplanes on the field.  I'll post a few of the pictures I took.  We'll be there tomorrow when the gates open!



Lots of Piper Cubs.  It's the 80th anniversary of the Cub.




Some of the warbirds that have arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment